Friday, August 31, 2012

Guest Blogging!

Well behold a new "Got Groove"!......in my attempt to make this page go absolutely viral and pull in more enthusiast's to the healthy debate on movies and music that this page is essentially prevalent for, a Facebook page by the same name has been born; and so is the new-look Got Groove! In a nifty collage I pay a solemn tribute to the amazing directors of yore who have brought forward cinematic masterpieces over the time in ways mere moviegoers have not fathomed to be possible. The list is never ending, yet I tried to encompass a decent breadth of an enumeration while I'm at it. Updates shall be thrown in timely and so has been a simple Indian twist which you'll find on close observation! Apart from this, there's a new feature that might put this page truly on the mainstream. Guest Blogging! In a series called "Directors you ought to know", let me introduce my dear friend and avid movie aficionado, Prashant Rajan a.k.a Lee a.k.a Prash, as he goes gaga over Guy Ritchie's work! That shall be the next post on GotGroove. Hope you'll like it as I shall bring forth more from him and several such bloggers abound. Enjoy the reads and bookmark this page for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment