Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heyy folks,
Why does violence occur?
I guess its out of difference of opinion,irritation and frustration,right??
When you feel like you can't stand it any longer, you resort to violence,am I wrong?
Unless its with some sort of secret intentions,long term benefits,the works...that lead to huge meaningless wars...little strifes,disturbances and riots are out of frustration and irritation,rite?
I seem to have a solution for this,then...
Just plug into a rock song,any rock song and scream along with the vocalist to let out the frustration and irritation....I've tried this several times and trust me it works..once you're done screaming along a couple of rock songs..you'd have no more of that irritation left in u..not any..and whats more,you'd feel a lot more relaxed and free then...what say?
And the mantra...relax,enjoy, and remember "life is too short to be wasted in strifes and anger"..listen to music and enjoy instead!
for the record, u could check out albums by Metallica, Iron Maiden, ...the works!!!
I hope I left no offences....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment